Entrepreneurial Project Manager at Yrkesdörren - Axfoundation
About Yrkesdörren In Sweden, seven out of ten available job positions are filled upon recommendations from contacts. In other words, the professional networks we have are very important in our worklife and a crucial part in successful integration and etsablishment for all people who are new in Sweden.
Yrkesdörren is a social start-up creating meetings between established swedes and people who are new in Sweden. Our goal is to help foreign born people in Sweden to build their professional networks, and to help Swedish companies make use of the competence people with foreign background has. In the long run our work is about improving integration and increasing diversity in the Swedish work environment.
Our vision and ambition is to create a movement of door openers from the north to the south!
Yrkesdörren is a part of the nonprofit organisation ÖppnaDörren – an initiative by Axfoundation which is a nonprofit organisation founded by Antonia Ax:son Johnson.
Qualifications We're looking for a doer with a strong drive who likes to be operative and has an entrepreneurial mindset. We need a creative problem solver who's prestigeless, flexible and enjoys contributing to a strong community where we reach our goals together. You have an outgoing personality that makes you inspirational and good at building relationships, at the same time as you're meticulous and a skilled administrator. You feel a strong commitment to diversity and integration.
We would like to see that you have a relevant education and/or work experience within communication, sales or marketing. You are fluent in oral and written Swedish and English.
Responsibilities At Yrkesdörren every day is different. As a project manager you will be an important part in this exciting journey and in bringing Yrkesdörren into the future. Your main responsabilities include:
- Planning and excecuting activities contributing to an increase in meetings between people who are foreignt born and established swedes, primarily through networking lunches, but also through mutual activities with our partner organisations (Kompisbyrån, Svenska med baby, Invitationsdepartementet).
- Sell and project manage new collaborations with external parties like organisations, companies and governement.
- Facilitate and carry through all matches in the database for networking meetings and events.
- Project manage and evolve the cooperation with Arbestförmedlingen to give us better access to our target group: People within the "establishment mission" who are looking for a job.
- Create a strategy for volunteers and project manage the coordination of this.
About the workplace At Yrkesdörren you'll get the opportunity to work with a tight team in an exciting entreprenurial environment, with kind colleagues and current social issues. We promise you a unique experience within social entrepreneurship, diversity and sustainability issuses as well as business development.
You will be reporrting to the head of operations at Yrkesdörren. The employment is limited to May 2020, full time and with flexible work hours which might vary. The office is located at Östermalmsgatan 40 in Stockholm.
Application Please send us your resume and covert letter (maximum 1 page) by December 10th to email@example.com.
Please observe that the position might be filled before the application deadline.
We would like you to start as soon as possible.